Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Festival of Quilts

In a few hours I am off to the Festival of Quilts in Birmingham. Meeting Yoshiko Wada & Michel Garcia as well as Claire Benn and Leslie Morgan. I will be picking up a stack of the wonderful dvd about natural dyeing and bring back also the latest book from Committed to Cloth Making your Mark. I will also meet and catch up with Regina Benson (SDA's former Rep of Reps) who has a wonderful exhibition at the FoQ and of course will stop by the TeXui exhibition.
I will also meet Brenda Boardman and have a coffee with her. It will be good to connect with UK members as well. So if any of the European or UK SDA members are visiting the FoQ on Thursday or Friday pls contact me: I would love to meet you. Maybe we can 'use' Regina Benson's exhibit as the SDA meeting point. Next week I will post some images and a short review of the Show.

No comments:

Post a Comment